Saturday 21 July 2007

Back from camp!! the weather was such a spoiler!! it rained the first two days and we could only proceed with the games after the rain stopped. so kinda sian. think the highlight of the camp for all shld be the Secret Pal thingy. SP reveal/SP dance/SP walk. totally freaked me out. all thanks to my sp who told me on the first night that he's well-built, the guys in my OG kept teasing and teasing me!! and many many ppl from other OGs also heard bout this guy who told his sp dat he's well-built. so i was very scared for sp reveal. i was prepared to meet a body-builder!! hahahaha. but he turned out to be okay la! not like gigantic or sthg. the bad thing is that he's quite outstanding.. so i almost got pulled up to stage for sp dance! thanks to me super pissed face, the OGLs decided to fang guo wo. Yupp. sp walk was another totally =s part of the camp. esp the station where they put super rings all over his body when he laid down and im suppose to like take the food with my mouth and feed him, without using hands!! ahhhhhhhh. so paiseh can!! and there were OGLs who were constantly there to remind us to hold hands thruout. it was a loooooong 2h walk. *shakes head*

my OG wasnt a totally enthu OG. but i think we tried very hard for our treasure hunt on the second day so overall, our points went up quite alot. im kinda glad i knew 2 of my OG mates beforehand, even if that meant we stuck tgt most of the time. haha i guess it was a good opportunity to know more ppl thru this camp!

OG8, HUAT ARH!!!!!!!
ahahahahahaha.

everything's fine already. back to normal i guess. even though getting closer to each other may not be something i really want. and when im still struggling to deal with my own problems, someone else has to come along. im always stuck in this kinda predicament. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home